Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Project Lead election for Alexander Kurtakov on Eclipse Mylyn Docs

Hi all,

I obviously missed something. Did we not just recently elect Leo as project lead?

--
Med vennlig hilsen
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim

Adresse: Brøsetvegen 164B, 7069 Trondheim
Telefon: 922 43 638
E-post: tur@xxxxxxxx
www.itema.no