Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Using wikitext-maven with other markup than textile

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the late reply. I have messed up my subscriptions and I did not received the mails on this list anymore.

I have tried to reproduce what you are describing in your post (with mediawiki) and it is working for me.
See the "mediawiki" branch in my fork:
https://github.com/jmini/wikitext-examples/tree/mediawiki/maven-example

Maybe the "pom dependency" part is not working as you expect.

This is a general maven feature (valid for every maven plugin, not specific to wikitext): you need to add the additional converter ("org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.confluence" in your case, "org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.mediawiki" in my example) as dependency of the plugin and not of your project.
This is what I did here:
https://github.com/jmini/wikitext-examples/blob/282f03ceecf8796902149c68c8402c396cf69fbb/maven-example/pom.xml#L42-L48

I hope this will help you.

Jeremie.