[mylyn-docs-dev] Using wikitext-maven with other markup than textile

Hi friends,

I'm trying to get wikitext.maven working on confluence files. I have

* verified that a local copy of https://github.com/greensopinion/wikitext-examples/blob/master/maven-example works fine
* renamed src/MavenExample.textile to src/MavenExample.confluence
* added a pom dependency to org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.confluence

However, the eclipse-help mojo skips the .confluence file and copies it verbatim. If I understand the sources of the Maven plugin right, the wanted markup parser must be available on the classpath during maven invokation: https://github.com/eclipse/mylyn.docs/blob/master/wikitext/core/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.maven/src/main/java/org/eclipse/mylyn/wikitext/maven/internal/MarkupToEclipseHelpMojo.java#L229.

What else is needed for that than adding a pom dependency to the org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext._language_ artifact? Unfortunately, all the examples available in the help, FAQ or on the Internet always use only textile.

Ciao, Michael

Back to the top