Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Mylyn nightly update site not nightly?

Thanks David,

that update works, it contains the changes from Simon.

Best regards, Lars

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 10:31 PM, David Green <david.green@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lars,

I'm not sure why but it looks like the nightly that should have included that change timed out. https://hudson.eclipse.org/mylyn/view/Nightlies/job/mylyn-docs-nightly/250/

I've kicked off another build and it seems to have published the update site properly.  Please let me know if that doesn't solve the problem for you.

Regards,

David