Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Eclipse Setup Tool for WikiText

Hi Jérémie,

I'm a bit rusty myself, but I'll try to help you out.

I'm currently using Eclipse Standard/SDK 4.4 M5. Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers should probably work nice too. The EPUB stuff use a lot of EMF so I also install the Ecore tools on top. There is more information about setting up the target platform here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Contributor_Reference#Target_Environment

You should set the baseline to the latest public release, which is Mylyn 3.10. See here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Contributor_Reference#API_Baseline

Eclipse Oomph definitely looks interesting.

Best regards,
Torkild