Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Eclipse Setup Tool for WikiText

Jérémie,

Great to hear that you're interested in working on Mylyn WikiText again.  I'm just back from vacation - but it looks like Torkild has answered most of your questions.  Let me know if there's anything else.

It would be great if you could open an existing bug or file a new bug to indicate what you're working on.

David