Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Git push

Ok, after changing to ssh I get another exception.

When pushing a window pops up with the following contents:

Mode  Source-Ref         Destination-Ref   Status-Repo #1
+     refs/head/master   refs/head/master  [rejected]

Is this the temporary issue you mentioned or am I still something missing?

Tom