Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] MarkupLanguage Configuration

You should be looking at how org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.wikitext.confluence.core.phrase.HyperlinkPhraseModifier resolves links.  It's the ConfluenceLanguage equivalent of org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.wikitext.mediawiki.core.token.HyperlinkInternalReplacementToken.  So to get this to work,  org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.wikitext.confluence.core.phrase.HyperlinkPhraseModifier will have to become aware of how to resolve relative links to other documents in the same space.

The WikiText Developer Guide touches on the distinction between phrase modifiers and tokens in the section on Markup Languages. Phrase modifiers can be used to implement hyperlinks where the markup syntax may allow additional markup inside the hyperlink.  That can't be done with a token.

David