[mylyn-docs-dev] MarkupLanguage Configuration

Hi guys,

I'm working on bug 335280 and have a question. In order to get links between pages to work correctly I've implemented a HyperlinkInternalReplacementToken for Confluence similar to what is done for MediaWiki. However there is a HyperlinkPhraseModifierProcessor that I have to disable in order to get the token to work. It seems that it only produces a decoration, not an actual link. So it appears that phrase modifiers are used for decorating the resulting text (italic, bold, font etc.) while standard tokens are for altering text (such as adding links). Is this correct?
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Engineer

Back to the top