[mylyn-dev] Fwd: Unattended Error Reports for Mylyn

FYI:

Has someone played with the error reporting interface?

For example this one is the top reported error:

Looks to me like this doesn't need to be logged as an error at all. A user just cancel a job. Could be an easy fix to introducing handling of the exception and .

Another on is this (2nd most reported on):

Again, looks like something that should be handled in the UI instead of dumping to the error log.

This one could sound like a problem/bug:

Thoughts? Shall I ask Marcel to setup weekly reports?

-Gunnar

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: