Re: [mylyn-dev] moving https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/44638/ forward ?

Max,

Apologies but it's been a busy time and I haven't had a chance to provide a review.

Generally you'll find turn-around on reviews is much faster if the reviews have 300 lines of code or less (1500+ lines of code is *very* difficult to review).  It would be really helpful if you followed my last comment:

How about cutting this down to just the language class, it's bare necessities and a paragraph block? That would make it easy to add corresponding tests, and would keep the review quite small. Subsequent reviews could introduce one or two additional blocks at a time, making each review self-contained with the corresponding test coverage.

Ideally that would result in small incremental reviews.

David