Re: [mylyn-dev] moving https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/44638/ forward ?

Okey. So I'm now inclined to just retract this since I cannot keep spending time reorganizing basic stuff into small unusable pieces.

I did reduce it below 1000 lines by reducing the test coverage to be included later.

You rejected that and I did nothing but just add the tests you asked for. Now it's above 1000 lines.

There is no additional logic in this stuff. Just the tests.

If you want me to split this up even further this is going to take several weeks to get in and I and you get to spend ages handling manual rebase and merge errors trying to split this up in. 5+ Gerrit reviews.