[mylyn-dev] GSOC 2012 - Need information regarding a project idea

Hi all,
I am Tishan Pubudu Kanishka Dahanayakage, a third year undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Currently I am following a course in Computer Science and Engineering. I use eclipse for my coding project and was inspired by the fact that I can also contribute to eclipse project.
So when I went through [1] , found that idea "Real-time collaboration and social features for Mylyn" is interesting. But there isn't much information there. So can I have a  explanation about the requirements.
Also as I am new to Mylyn community looking forward to some guidelines also. I already went through [2]

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2012_Ideas
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn/Contributor_Reference

Thanks in advance,
tishan