[mylyn-dev] status of Git branches after the 3.7 release

Now that we've released 3.7, what is the status of branches?  I'd like to ensure that changes are pushed to the appropriate branch for the next target release.

For example, I've pushed a fix for bug 375454 to the mylyn docs Git repository on the master branch.  To have this fix in the 1.6.1 release, is there a need to also push the fix to another branch?  I assume that the master branch is now for the 1.7 release of mylyn docs, correct?  Is e_3_8_m_3_7_x the right branch for the 1.6.1 release?

I've checked  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference and there appear to be no details as to the meaning of various branches.

Thanks,

David

--