[mylyn-dev] How create a mylyn connector for FusionForge?

Hi all,

I have used the wsdl of my local forge to create my Java API client because I want to use Java with fusion forge.
This API are just a wrapper for interaction between PHP and Java via SOAP.

There aren't all methods that the web interface uses.
I have added a few methods to manager an user, for instance I have added addUser(), updateUser(), deleteUser(), changePassword(), changeStatus().
(see http://lists.fusionforge.org/pipermail/fusionforge-general/2011-June/001470.html)

Now, I would like to create a plugin of eclipse (a mylyn connector) to connect eclipse with my fusion forge.
My idea is to create a mylyn connector (plugin) like trac or bugzilla to add it in my eclipse.

I have seen the JIRA plugin and I have thought that it is just my start point.

Have you a suggestion about my question?
Is the right way?
Can you help me?

Best regards,
pasquy73