Re: [mylyn-dev] Problem with empty Commit Message for Commit to GIT

Stefen,

OK then I set up my workspace this way!

Frank
Am 28.07.2011 um 22:21 schrieb Steffen Pingel:

If you set the target platform to the "Running Platform" and make sure that you have all required Orbit bundles either installed or checked out you can bootstrap on Mylyn master and also have EGit and other tooling available in the dev workspace. I have setup my bootstrap workspace that way.

Steffen