[mylyn-dev] Git migration started...

The webmasters have put CVS in read-only mode and I have triggered the migration script. I expect that it will take several hours, possibly until tomorrow morning CEST, until the migration is complete. I'll make Git repositories available as soon as possible and post here.

If you have any outgoing changes against CVS, please create patches and apply them to Git once available.

Note that this only affects Mylyn projects hosted in CVS: Mylyn, Mylyn Commons, Mylyn Context, Mylyn Incubator, Mylyn Tasks, Mylyn Versions.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn