[mylyn-dev] Mylyn 3.5 Release Review successful!

The EMO has declared the Mylyn 3.5 release review successful which means we can release now! We had originally planned to do that today but we are bit behind with documentation updates and releng tasks so we are tentatively postponing the release until Monday.

Mik also brought up the point that we should reconsider making the Gerrit connector and Reviews framework available from the main update site and put it on a separate site for now. The Gerrit integration is still experimental and there are outstanding issues with the dependencies on com.google.gwt.user so I am leaning towards moving it. We can discuss further on tomorrow's call.

Overall this doesn't change much. Mylyn 3.5 was contributed to Indigo M6 today, is already on the staging site and of course also available from the Mylyn weekly update site. We are basically just postponing the announcement for a few days and will have more details on that soon.

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn