[mylyn-dev] continuous build setup

As discussed on today's call we now have several build jobs setup for
running tests and publishing of releases. I have described the
available jobs on this Wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Contributor_Reference#Hudson .

Committers, please watch at least the "mylyn-heartbeat" job which is
triggered by committing to CVS and runs most tests.

If you are involved in connector development please also subscribe to
"mylyn-heartbeat-connectors" and "mylyn-integration-e3.7" which test
against the Bugzilla and Trac repositories setup on mylyn.eclipse.org.

I'll be watching all jobs for failures and will open bugs if any test
failures occur (except on mylyn-incubator-nightly and
mylyn-integration-e4.1 which are expected to fail).

The "mylyn-release" job should also be available soon for automatic
publishing of weekly builds. Please send me a private email or comment
on bug 332301 if you would like to have permission to run or change
any of the jobs.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel