Re: [mylyn-dev] Question about the AspectJ XRefs view and mylyn

If I recall, when focused, the cross reference view will only show a
source element, the relation, and the target element if both the source
and the target element are interesting (ie, have been interacted with).
See "Figure 2" in the attached blast from the past, back when Mylyn was
called Mylar.

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten