[mylyn-dev] Question about the AspectJ XRefs view and mylyn

Hello all,

My group and I are currently doing some work with interactions between mylyn and AspectJ projects. I noticed that the XRef (Cross references) view in Eclipse has a mylyn context activation button. I was wondering how this actually works, as well as the motivation behind it. Basically, if I push that button, only "interesting" elements appear in the XRef view? If so, how are these elements deemed interesting? Is the same as all the other elements (i.e., through interactions, etc.)? Thanks!

Raffi Khatchadourian
PhD Candidate
Ohio State University
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~khatchad