Re: [mylyn-dev] New User (Jira) - Double clicking on a task removes the task from the query!

In the top right corner of the task list there is a button that looks
like three purple balls.  When pressed, only tasks of certain
importance will display. In your case, once you opened the task it
nolonger had incoming (considered important) state so was hidden from
the view.  You can depress this "Focus on Workweek" button to reveal
all tasks in your task list.  For more information search for "Focus
on Workweek" in the user guide:

   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_User_Guide

Hope that helps!

-Rob