[mylyn-dev] Pick the Task Number before posting to Bugzilla repository?

Does Mylyn offer any way via its API to choose the bug number (Task ID)
that will get assigned on the Bugzilla repository.  When you submit a
task in Bugzilla, you're never prompted for a number or have the option
to select one.  I guess the concept is that is Bugzilla internal
indexing or whatever.  Just wondering if there is some Mylyn API that
allows an app to create a task with the bug number as an attribute.

I didn't see any Bug Number attribute in: ITask or ITaskMapping....

Thanks,

Vinnie

Back to the top