Re: [mylyn-dev] Pick the Task Number before posting to Bugzilla repository?

I think bugzilla generates its own bug numbers. And as far as the
mylyn tasks go, they do not have a task number for local tasks. The
creation of tasks in all other repositories is not a Mylyn concern but
the concern of the local task repository an thus the concern of the
programmers of the connector. You can add a tasknumber as an attribute