[mylyn-dev] Checklists with Mylyn

Hey guys, I was reviewing some tutorials in Eclipse and found the nice
"Checklist" based training on a number of interesting topics.  This
got me wondering....is there any way to make a checklist that can
reference a specific task?  So in other words, there would be a
containing checklist that references a number of Mylyn tasks?

Maybe I should ask, is there a way to provide a URL/URN of some type
that could be referenced in a html document or something similar.

--
Eric Bresie
ebresie@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top