[mylyn-dev] dev build

I have uploaded a new development build to the dev update site:

* download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/dev/e3.4
* download.eclipse.org/tools/mylyn/update/dev/extras

This build has the ported Bugzilla connector which now uses the Mylyn 3.0
APIs. We are planning to make a Mylyn 3.0 build for Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4
available on the weekly update site tomorrow. That build will also go into
the next Ganymede release candidate.

Please note that Mylyn 3.0 automatically migrates the task list and task data
from Mylyn 2.x. The format of the task list is not backwards compatible. That
means task lists (or .mylyn folders) can not be shared between Mylyn 2.x and
3.0.

In order to go back to Mylyn 2.x after a task list has been migrated it needs
to be restored from a pre-3.0 backup:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_User_Guide#Task_List_backup_and_restore

Feedback and bug reports about the dev build are most welcome!

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de

Back to the top