Re: [mylyn-dev] Problem with Subclipse SVN commit message

Sorry,

it means, that if I get the SVN commit message while using Team/Commit, the message is also in
Commit dialog from Synchronize view. If the SVN commit message is not in the Synchronize view
it is not in Commit dialog from Team/Commit.

So in other words it is not dependent on getting to the Commit dialog from Synchronize view or from
Team/Commit menu.

I also changed the date scheduled for the task to make sure it is in the future and disabled/enabled
Focus on Active task in Package Explorer view, but I still do not get the commit message (most of the time).

Sorry to bother you guys with this, but I would like to get handle on this problem.
The problem might be related to the CodeBeamer connector I wrote (and I am using in this case), but it might be also related
to a problem in Mylyn and to its VCS (SVN) support.

Lubos

On Nov 30, 2007 8:26 AM, Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
> thanks for the answer. I have Changesets set and I use both
> Synchronize and Team/Commit
> but if the message is not in one it is not in either, and vice-versa.
 Lubos, can you please explain what does this mean?

 regards,
 Eugene