Re: [mylyn-dev] Problem with Subclipse SVN commit message

Eugene,

thanks for the answer. I have Changesets set and I use both Synchronize and Team/Commit
but if the message is not in one it is not in either, and vice-versa.
Any recommendation how to debug it in production environment (logging or ...)?

Thanks, Lubos