Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn integration build for Eclipse 3.4M3

I had to wipe out previous install (most painful thing, especially if you have 3rd party tools depend on Mylyn), and update seem worked after that. Though I really regret that I updated, because several things didn't work after the update (i.e. quickfiltering is screwed in a bad way and sandbox feature for switching decoration into "sync view'-like is broken for folders).

 regards,
 Eugene

Christopher Aniszczyk wrote:
Has anyone successfully used 3.4M3 and the latest Mylyn weekly? Update is saying nothing is found which is a clear lie.

Back to the top