Re: [mylyn-context-dev] MFT participation in Luna

Hi,

here is a short list what would need to happen for MFT to participate in Luna:

* Enter a new release in the PMI (e.g. 0.9.3) with a release date set
to June 26 [1].
* Declare intent to participate on cross-projects-dev.
* Update versions in source repository
* Run (and fix the builds):
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Mylyn/job/mylyn-context-mft-snapshot/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Mylyn/job/mylyn-context-mft-test/
* Update b3aggrcon for Luna.

As part of that we should also discuss whether it makes sense to
target Mylyn 3.11 for Luna.

Steffen

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn.context.mft/releases/0.9.2
. A more complete example:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/mylyn/releases/3.10 .

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn
Mylyn Tasks Lead
http://tasktop.com

Back to the top