[mylyn-context-dev] MFT participation in Luna

Hi,

the question whether Model Focusing Tools (MFT) will participate in
Luna has come up a few times. So far we haven't made any commitment.

My sense is that we don't have enough trajectory to justify
participation as it's not clear that anyone is consuming MFT from the
release train. I haven't seen even seen a concrete release plan for
the project moving forward.

Is anyone from the community interested in taking on the release train
related effort? We still have until M4 to state intention to join Luna
but the earlier the better.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn

Back to the top