Re: [mylyn-context-dev] MFT and EMF Client Platform

Miles, Carsten,

thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.

We're using EMFStore as a backend to share/version our models. What
happens is, that EMFStore doesn't use the Eclipse workspace for local
copies of projects, but maintaines an own workspace (by default in the
user's home directory).

That said, I think MFT's behavior is perfectly fine - trying to
provide the absolute path to the model objects in this case.

Anyways, the paths seem to be somewhat irrelevant:
- bound to one pc
- even bound to one "checkout": if I checkout a project, delete it,
check it out again - from the exact same EMFStore - the paths are
changed.

So I guess I'll try to come up with another structure bridge which
inherits from EmfStructureBridge and supports this special case.

Cheers,

Sebastian