Re: [mylyn-context-dev] Juno SR1 MFT contribution

No, UML2 should work stand-alone, unless I'm really mistaken.

On 2012-09-21, at 2:27 PM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay, that sounds reasonable. I had assumed you needed something on
> top of the UML2 bridge to actually make use of it but if there are
> tools out there that get focus just by installing the bridge (do you
> have an example?) I'm fine with listing it in a category.

Okay, I wish I could say that was the case. :) When we have codegen for the boilerplate it will be, but for now you have to do some boiler-plate work:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Modeling_Bridge#Recipe

Again, I think this is not an atypical usage for a common consumer and would suit more than just integrators, and we don't want people to have to hunt for it if we want to drive consumer (in the GMF developer sense) adoption.

I'll got ahead and put that in for now.