RE: [mylar-dev] RE: Mylar project rename to Mylyn

The rename is progressing well, the sources are moved and we are taking this
opportunity to clean up all of extension point ID and other naming.  Please
continue to refrain from committing until I send out another update
tomorrow.

The move of our Bugzilla product to Tools/Mylyn should happen early
tomorrow.  Once it does there is a chance that every bug in your Task List
will end up with an incoming.  We are trying to avoid this.  Either way, you
will know that the move has happened if none of your queries for
Technology/Mylar produce a result, at which point you will need to update
the queries to Tools/Mylyn.

Mik