[mylar-dev] Memory problem

Near to release of Eclipse 3.3M6 i start to making patch for Mylar. But my study force to stop my contribution. Now i came back to finish patch.
I change platform from windows to Linux (GTK) and decide to update SDK to RC2. But after that ald Mylar checkout dosnt work. I updated sources to the HEAD.
Now i cant do anything, when the bootstrap starts it fall down with OutOfMemory. I check on Windows - situation is same.
I create new bootstrap environment and import old mylar task list with my context and nothing changes.
Could anybody explain?

Back to the top