RE: [mylar-dev] headless maylar build

Sorry for the slow reply Ben.  We currently use the PDE build facilities to
do the build.  This isn't the same headless build facilities that the
Eclipse releng team uses, it's the ones that are available from the site.xml
editor.  For source builds we use an Ant/PDE script that's in
org.eclipse.mylar-site.

But we are open to incorporating other build mechanisms that would make
things easier for integrators.  For example, if you want a special headless
build script we could take that as a contribution to org.eclipse.mylar-site.
Let us know, or open a bug report for that.

Also, is there any reason that you need to package Mylar 1.0.1 instead of
the latest (either 2.0M1 or Friday's 2.0M2)?  With Mylar the latest is
always the greatest.

Mik