Re: [mylar-dev] New task setting isNew?

Yes, EclipseCon was great. First time the committers have all met face to face. :)

Thanks for pointing this out regarding the undocumented api change. I've updated the porting guide. Regarding where to set isNew, I believe it needs to be set further up the stack since that value is used to determine which editor to open.

-Rob

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
Robert,

hope you enjoyed EclipseCon, saw picture of you, Mik, Eugene 8-).
My point is that the connector should not set it, it should be set in AbstractNewRepositoryTaskEditor .init(). I think, so it is set for connector developer and he doesn't need to bother (just trying to make live easier for connector developers 8-). This is new requirement in Mylar 2.0 (for connector developer), so at least it should be documented in wiki.

Lubos