RE: [mylar-dev] workflow bugs

I've added a page called Mylar Contribution Ideas which summarizes the ideas
we talked about on today's call.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contribution_Ideas

We can maintain this page independently of the Google Summer of Code, but
for now it's role is to is to provide potential students with enough
information to explore ideas and create proposals.

Please edit and add any other suggestions.  I will post a message about this
to the newsgroup later today.

Mik