Re: [mylar-dev] exporting and importing tasks/bugs from microsoft excel file

THanks!. Will look into it.

Eugene Kuleshov <eu@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
unmesh joshi wrote:
> >>Not that I am aware of. However there has been some discussion to
> >>convert local tasks into special repository and there is some small
> >>chance that your use case may fit into that. Though that chance may
> >>increase if we'll get significant code contribution for this. :-)
> I will love to contribute. Can you suggest some essential reading to
> writing connectors?
The all we have is on the Wiki. There isn't much yet, but can be a
starting point. You can also contribute there (just edit away).
See
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#Tasks_framework

regards,
Eugene