Re: [mylar-dev] exporting and importing tasks/bugs from microsoft excel file

unmesh joshi wrote:
>>Not that I am aware of. However there has been some discussion to
>>convert local tasks into special repository and there is some small
>>chance that your use case may fit into that. Though that chance may
>>increase if we'll get significant code contribution for this. :-)
I will love to contribute. Can you suggest some essential reading to writing connectors?
The all we have is on the Wiki. There isn't much yet, but can be a starting point. You can also contribute there (just edit away). See http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#Tasks_framework

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top