Re: [mylar-dev] Did you ever forget to create or activate a Mylar task?

This is pretty cool! Great job. I know I could use tool like that. Or at least ability to transfer/move/copy current context to existing Mylar task.
I do it all the time, I start working on some task and forget to create mylar task and then later I realize that, but I do not want to activate
the existing task, because it will change the environment (editors etc.) I was using till now.