Re: [mylar-dev] Did you ever forget to create or activate a Mylar task?

That is really cool, and somehow weird. Maybe it only because shown UI could really use some face lifting, but it seem like now it would take more time to find those boundaries then just create task context from scratch. I wonder if there is a simpler way...

 regards,
 Eugene

Izzet Safer wrote:
Hi Mylar community,

Did you ever forget to create or activate a Mylar task before starting your work? If it happened to you at least once, please take a look at the following Web page. As part of my Master's thesis, we developed two tools addressing this problem. You can watch a 4 minute demo of our tools at:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~isafer/taskboundaries/taskboundaries.html

The demo needs Flash to be installed, and a relatively fast internet connection. Please watch it full screen in your Web browser if you have 1024x768 screen resolution.

I'll be happy if you share your thoughts, comments or concerns about the tools.

Izzet Safer
MSc Student
Department of Computer Science
University of British Columbia