RE: [mylar-dev] Codebeamer connector for Mylar released

I don't see much benefit in that.  I would have to manually maintain that
update site, rather than just copying the previous site to the new location,
along with the site zips.  A bigger problem is that users would end up with
a large update site of incompatible things to pick through, and could not
install more than one thing on that site.  Also, sites don't allow
sub-categories so the result would be pretty messy.  I think that our
current approach of making the update site itself a part of the release
snapshot is working well enough.  But we should probably have a page that
provides links to all of the archive builds, so I've put that on my list.

Mik