Re: [mylar-dev] What's the meaning of the grayed out tasks?

Apparently Mylar don't striketrough query hits or search results that don't have tasks (you can see missing task icon on them). So, those entries only grayed out.

 regards,
 Eugene

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
Thanks Eugene,

I was confused because I see both just grayed out and grayed out and stricken.
If they mean the same thing maybe I should file a bug 8-).

Lubos