Re: [mylar-dev] What's the meaning of the grayed out tasks?

It should be the same as stricken out. Note that there is no strickening is not supported on Linux and Mac, so, they will be just grayed out there.

Actually I always wanted to disable this strickening, because it is making task description unreadable for me. I thought I created a bug for that, but it seems like I've been just complaining in this list...

 regards,
 Eugene

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
Guys,

this might seem trivial  bat what's the meaning of the grayed out tasks?
I got asked this question and I know what red ans stricken out mean, but I am not sure what grayed out means.

Thanks, Lubos