Re: [mylar-dev] Any chance of aheadless org.eclipse.mylar.monitor.usage

Hi Glenn,

I will start working on this.  I'll let Mik answer about when it would
be available, because he would (most likely) be the person applying
that patch and the person who is aware of any other constraints, but I
don't think it will take that long to create the patch.

meghan