From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Everitt, Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:29 AM
To: Mylar developer discussions
Subject: [mylar-dev] uploading Mylar Files to Server

The API and user interface for uploading Mylar monitor files to a server specifies a CGI script.  I think the CGI script is executed once the files are uploaded.  I can’t find any example CGI scripts committed to the Mylar CVS tree.  Are there any examples scripts available for this feature?  Is there any doc that explains how this works?

Thanks for any help….

Glenn Everitt