Re: [mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
I have also started a wiki document about developing Mylar connector. It is a first draft and basically just my notes. The document needs much more work (it is more fun to write the code than to document it 8-).

The document is on Javaforge http://www.javaforge.com/proj/wiki/displayPage.do?doc_id=23108. If you have problem accessing it, login to Javaforge as user anonymous password anon. Feel free to edit and extend the document, if you cannot do that as anonymous, please let me know and I can add you as javaforge user.
Lubos, why don't you put your notes to more common place?

We already have page about creating connectors in Mylar wiki and encourage anyone to expand it. The page is located at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Creating_Mylar_Connectors

regards,
Eugene

Back to the top