[mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

Hello Mylar team,
recently I heard about Mylar and found it very cool. I think this is excatly the kind of tool that makes developers more productive.

I started to integrate our own issue tracker into Mylar and I was already able to integrate my own RepositoryConnector. After that I started to write my own TaskDataHandler.

Due to the incomplete documentation I had a look on the JIRA and Trac connectors, but I was not able to figure out were I have to start with getting the tasks from my issue tracker and adding them to the list of displayed tasks.

Any suggestions where to start with that? Is there anywhere some documentation about that?

Regards,
Alex

Back to the top