[mylar-dev] Re: How do you save/restore query

I found the problem. The restore happens in ...TaskExternalizer.readQuery() subclass of DelegatingTaskExternalizer.

I just swapped maxHits and description params when creating CodeBeamerRepositoryQuery (extends AbstractRepositoryQuery).

Sorry for the noise, Lubos

Lubos and Alena Pochman wrote:
I create a query for CodeBeamer connector I am developing. Query creates OK, everything works, and repository tasks are retrieved as a part of the query. But when I exit Eclipse and restart it the query name is missing and it is replaced by -1.

My question is, how is query supposed to be saved/restored so the name does not get lost? Where is a query storing/persisting the name?

Thanks, Lubos